This month the Flylady's focus is
Shining Your Sink. So it seems appropriate that I make a shiny sink mission! A shiny sink seems like a small thing especially when it doesn't necessarily mean that all the dishes are washed! I pretend that under my sink is the dishwasher and make dishes go away in a dish tub there to be dealt with the next day. Just like
Flylady says it's like waking up to a hug. My day has been starting out so much better when there is a shiny, empty sink ready to go rather than a cluttered, stinky mess that's a reminder of yet more stuff I need to deal with. The other pay off of the shiny sink is it's way easier to get started at washing up dishes while making supper! I'm getting in the habit of filling up the sink as soon as I start supper.
Mission:
- Shine Sink x7 times
- reboot laundry x7 days
- do 15 minutes of decluttering in kitchen x5
Reward: new dishtowels; 100xp
No comments:
Post a Comment