In response to breaking away from my need to play "ville" games online I've decided to make my own game... Homeville. I wonder what will happen if I put some of that attention I put into my online environment into my real life home!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Shiny Sink Mission Update
I'm still working on this mission. This downward spiral I'm on has to be coming to an end. The regular missions in the "ville" games don't have a time line so I can keep going. My life does have a time line.
My home is in complete CHAOS! My brother called to let me know he was going to drop by. I haven't seen him since Christmas and my first reaction was, "NO!" Success this week looked like shining my sink once by shoving all the dishes under the sink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there! I am working on a list of blogs about FlyLady. I'd love to have your blog on there too! In case you're interested, you can find the list here:
ReplyDeleteAdd your blog by clicking here!
Simply hit the 'Add your link' button at the end of the post and follow the instructions.